Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Ha!!

I'm sold, I'll take 3 pairs. Market that shit n***a!!

Rosario + Vampire Hentai Rosario + Vampire Hentai

Well Done

Very nicely done. If you want, I can get you the looping version of that song. Other than that, very nice!
WTG 5/5 10/10

Underground Sound

Jerry Jerry

Wow

You are one sick puppy!! And thats what I like!! This toon is a slow downward spiral into complete insanity, the only way out....Jerry took it.

WTG!!

UG-Sound

DMT:How to read music/tab DMT:How to read music/tab

Thank you!

It all came back to me after I went thru the game once. I truly appreciate this flash. I have many friends who could use this. Its very well made, and the way you did the "remember the notes" is the way I was taught so many many years ago. (like 13 years ago).

Thank you again!!

UndergroundSound

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! Yea, one of my old best friends mom was a music teacher, and she taught me those tricks to help remember stuff back in 3rd grade, and I STILL remember them lol.

glad it helped, and thanks for the review

Brushez 3 prev. Brushez 3 prev.

LOVE IT!!

But I gotta ask, was that you doing the mexican doods voice and guitar!? Nonetheless, epic. Wish it was longer, nothing quite like random stick deaths to brighten ones day!

Boux responds:

Yeah im the Mexican singing along with the guitar :D, but i got nothing to do with the rest of the animation

Coping With Death Coping With Death

Enjoyed it!!

I really liked the simple design, and the music. The only thing I would change is to make a character for Kevin. Not just a ghostly sheeted human. Other than that, Very very well done and well written.