The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Perspective

Really makes you feel small and insignificant. And that is good, because we really are tiny in contrast to the macroverse, and much larger, in fact towering over the microverse. Excellent work here, great music as well.

Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

Ol'Skool

I actually really enjoyed it. I had time to kill and played the whole game, got all the medals. Its not a hard game, just gotta remember who is who and what they need.
Love the 16 bit music and the pixelart.

5/5
Tony

Magical-Zorse responds:

your icon is must be very popular

Freedom - Person Lost Freedom - Person Lost

Superb

The dweeb below me doesnt understand the underlying meaning behind this piece. All of your works are absolutely amazing pieces. So thought provoking, and yet so simple...I suppose you could say, its complex, but in its complexity, its...simple. You are an amazing artist, you cause people to think.

5/5 11/11

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

AWESOME

Absolutely amazing game. Great graphics and effects. The music really adds to the game. All the sounds are spot on!! Excellent work!

5/5

Fav'd

Peace

KBS (kill b. spears) KBS (kill b. spears)

lay off britney???!!!

NO, shes a friggen retard and deserves all the shit that comes at her.
Dont pull a Chris Crocker on us "guy below me".

Fire Kills Fire Kills

A bit difficult.

Although that might be because it 4 am and I've yet to go to sleep. However. I really like this game, and I see no reason why an advertising agency or Ad Council would pass this by. I can see this on a Fire Departments website demonstration fire safety. WTG 5/5 10/10

[YY] AS 3 Tutorial [YY] AS 3 Tutorial

Weee!

Great Fake tutorial. Always good to cause some angst occasionally. Nice fart sounds.

daYoshifan responds: