...And a Despondent Return ...And a Despondent Return

Friggen Stunning!

Again, your pieces are awesome. Like I had stated with Melancholic, I played it at a memorial, but this one is so upbeat but even with regret or a foreshadowing of what is to come (did that make sense?). I dont know what program you use, or what VST or if the guitar is live, either way, keep it up!

5'd DL'd

Tony

Wild Arms - Into the Wylde Wild Arms - Into the Wylde

Nicely done!

Very nice! I'm diggin it big time. Great use of instruments, hell they sound quite authentic. Usually saxophone is hard to make sound realistic. what VST's are you using, Stock or something better?

5'd DL'd

[Elyon] - Chillax [Elyon] - Chillax

Supreme

Really nice, diggin the hi hats, hell the beat is tight. Plus you mixed chill with a great beat. A+ and way to go! 5'd DL'd

Tony

Sumiyaka responds:

Thank you.

The Ultimate Android The Ultimate Android

Interesting

Is it me, or is there a lot of "pop, hiss, crackle". I've triple checked my speakers and sub with numerous other songs, and it doesnt happen. Curious eh?

[JL] Current (Preview) [JL] Current (Preview)

Whoa

You know at first I wasn't sure, but the middle and end, excellent man. Great synths BTW, and good flow. LONGER!!

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Hah, I actually have this FL project open as I type this. Don't worry, there will be more to come. I'm thinking a good solo or two will do the trick.

[JL] Farrago (Remaster) [JL] Farrago (Remaster)

Creative, and Catchy

Diggin this bro, really diggin it!!

5/5 DL'd FAVED

PeAcE
tOnY

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Dude, you rock. I still feel like I owe you big time to even be doing this in the first place.

[JL] Time Travel [JL] Time Travel

Wowzers Batman!

I really like the feel of this, and bass kicks my sub man. Not to sound to California Surfer Dude like, but...Excellent Tuneage Bro! It flowed quite nicely, and I must say, I expect more like this man. You've come a very long way John!

5/5 DL'd

JohnLeprechaun responds:

I'm really glad to hear that the bass is good. A large portion of the time spent on this was devoted to the bass's mastering, balance and so on. Thanks for the review! It means a lot coming from you.

A way to Remember (first run) A way to Remember (first run)

Wow man!

You have come a long way from your previous works. The flow is very nice, fast and appears to be leading somewhere. I hear only a few flat notes, thought that could be a need for separation. In addition, it seems to end well. I would love to hear it extended with a giant climax, something epic that fits an already epic piano piece. Reverb is a must, and I'll happily edit that for you.

5/5

Evilxy responds:

Dude, some of those flat notes i have been trying to work with without messing up the song, I will keep trying though. I will definitly work on a climax through the middle of the piece where it still is a little too plain.

Dude, thanks for the help, if you could sometime help teach me to add reverb to my music that would be awesome.

Thank You for the great review and positive feedback.

[JL 8-bit] Buckle Down [JL 8-bit] Buckle Down

Chiptunes....

you got em down to a science, big fan here now!

JohnLeprechaun responds:

I sort of agree, actually. Good to hear I've got ya hooked. X)

[JL 8-bit] 170 Degrees [JL 8-bit] 170 Degrees

Woot!

Huge fan of chip tunes here, way to go! perfect quality of 8bit yesteryear!

A++

JohnLeprechaun responds:

Huzzah! He does leave the studio once in a while. It's nice hearing from you again, bro. Thanks for the review. You should check out the 5 or 6 other chiptunes I've uploaded recently.