Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

Ha!!

I'm sold, I'll take 3 pairs. Market that shit n***a!!

Rosario + Vampire Hentai Rosario + Vampire Hentai

Well Done

Very nicely done. If you want, I can get you the looping version of that song. Other than that, very nice!
WTG 5/5 10/10

Underground Sound

Jerry Jerry

Wow

You are one sick puppy!! And thats what I like!! This toon is a slow downward spiral into complete insanity, the only way out....Jerry took it.

WTG!!

UG-Sound

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Perspective

Really makes you feel small and insignificant. And that is good, because we really are tiny in contrast to the macroverse, and much larger, in fact towering over the microverse. Excellent work here, great music as well.

Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

Ol'Skool

I actually really enjoyed it. I had time to kill and played the whole game, got all the medals. Its not a hard game, just gotta remember who is who and what they need.
Love the 16 bit music and the pixelart.

5/5

Magical-Zorse responds:

your icon is must be very popular

Freedom - Person Lost Freedom - Person Lost

Superb

The dweeb below me doesnt understand the underlying meaning behind this piece. All of your works are absolutely amazing pieces. So thought provoking, and yet so simple...I suppose you could say, its complex, but in its complexity, its...simple. You are an amazing artist, you cause people to think.

5/5 11/11

...And a Despondent Return ...And a Despondent Return

Friggen Stunning!

Again, your pieces are awesome. Like I had stated with Melancholic, I played it at a memorial, but this one is so upbeat but even with regret or a foreshadowing of what is to come (did that make sense?). I dont know what program you use, or what VST or if the guitar is live, either way, keep it up!

5'd DL'd

Wild Arms - Into the Wylde Wild Arms - Into the Wylde

Nicely done!

Very nice! I'm diggin it big time. Great use of instruments, hell they sound quite authentic. Usually saxophone is hard to make sound realistic. what VST's are you using, Stock or something better?

5'd DL'd

[Elyon] - Chillax [Elyon] - Chillax

Supreme

Really nice, diggin the hi hats, hell the beat is tight. Plus you mixed chill with a great beat. A+ and way to go! 5'd DL'd

Sumiyaka responds:

Thank you.

Creature Render Creature Render

Wow

Great job on the details. Excellent!!
5/5

Arachne 2009 Arachne 2009

I want this one!!

Very nice art here xelu! I'm not to good with modeling things like this. I've been pretty successful with Madly Maxus Series and other human like characters, but this robot is awesome. Very detailed, great rendering! And for being done 2 years ago, it still looks awesome. Hey I'm still proud of Madmax, and I reanimated him in 2004. You got serious talent here. Keep it up!!

UG-Sound

3D-xelu responds:

hehe thanks for the review... :P i'm working on another space-ship \ robot... but it won't be as amazing as the ones before :P it's a low poly one ^_^